A modern approach to Aged Care
Xtra AgedCare is a national organisation and provides a range of services to Residential Aged Care facilities. All are delivered by our highly trained Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists. Our programs are designed to engage multiple levels of the organisation, effecting positive and enduring change.
- Industry-leading understanding of Assessed Need
- Wholly integrated approach to assure teamwork, mulit-disciplinary and congruency
- Plan for care with the nursing team
- Complete comprehensive assessments
- Deliver pain management programs
- Manual handling training
The positive impact of the Xtra AgedCare approach was felt throughout our organisation, right across our workforce.
ACFI Co-ordinator, Southern Queensland Aged Care Organisation